Yes, it is true. I am becoming one of those horrible people who post the contents of their latest JetPens orders on their blogs, just so all of their readers who have not just ordered some new pens from JetPens can turn green in envy. In my defence, I had not ordered anything from JetPens in years, so I was absurdly excited to receive this order. Maybe if JetPens extended their free shipping on orders over $25 to Canada as well as the United States I would place more orders? However, I should say that the basic shipping to Canada only cost me $5, which is very reasonable, so I really shouldn't complain too much.
And here's what I got:
- Three-pack of Field Notes memo books, one each of graph, ruled, and plain
- Pentel EnerGel Euro Needle-Point gel pen - 0.35mm - black
- Uni-ball Signo DX gel pen - 0.28mm - emerald green
- Pilot Hi-Tec-C gel pen - 0.3mm - yawaragi colours - kurikawa (chestnut bark brown)
- Uni-ball Signo Broad gel pen - white
- Pentel Aquash waterbrush - medium - compact body
I'll leave you now to be as envious as you wish. Reviews of these items will be appearing at irregular intervals throughout the coming weeks and months, although I have a couple of older pens to review first. And I need to use these for a while before I start reviewing them.
Have you used any of these items? And what have been your recent acquisitions, from JetPens or elsewhere?