These things always come with rules, so here they are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Send the award on to fifteen other bloggers whose blogs you appreciate and let them know that they have been given the award. You are not allowed to give the award to any of the blogs that were rewarded together with you.
Seven facts about myself (in no particular order):
- I am an incorrigible bibliophile. Reading is one of my all-time favourite activities and I currently own 649 books in my personal library. No matter how many books I find to discard, this number seems to only go up, never down.
- When I graduated from high school, I was the top math student in my school. I even won a scholarship for it.
- One of the first things I bought for myself when I went to university was a set of 60 Laurentien pencil crayons. I had always craved a set of these when I was a kid, but never had one until then.
- I am an introvert. In fact, I am so introverted that most people who say they're introverts seem incredibly extroverted to me.
- I hate having my picture taken. Any time anyone brings out the camera, I run. That photo that you see on my profile in the sidebar? It's probably about five years old now (or older) because I couldn't find a more recent photo that I liked.
- I started out majoring in physics in university, but ended up with a degree in natural resource science. Despite that, I've realized that what I really want to do is write.
- I really am as hopelessly nerdy as the above facts have made me sound.
Finally, these are the blogs I'm awarding with the Versatile Blogger Award (also in no particular order):
- Planet Millie
- Paper Lovestory
- No Pen Intended
- Letters and Journals
- My Peacetree
- The Bent Needle
- Miscellaneous Ramblings of a DIYer
The observant reader will notice that that is nowhere near 15 blogs, but... rules are meant to be broken, right? Actually, I really don't read very many blogs, and I found it very, very difficult to even pick this many out. Probably I was just making the process of choosing blogs way harder than it needed to be, but... I'm just going to stick with these ones for now. I should say, however, that all of the blogs listed in my blogroll in the sidebar are terrific and you should definitely check all of them out!
Thanks again to Azizah for awarding me, and I hope you all enjoyed reading my crazy but nerdy facts about myself! Stay tuned for more posts coming up here very soon!